We have available both Absorbable & Non Absorbable sutures.
> Absorbable Sutures
We offer Absorbable Sutures that are used extensively after surgery.
These surgical sutures are indicated for use in general soft tissue
approximation and/or ligation, including use in ophthalmic procedures.
Our range comprises complete range of Absorbable and
Non-absorbable, Braided and Monofilament Sutures catering to every
speciality including cardiovascular and plastic surgery.
We offer the following kinds of Absorbable Sutures
Synthetic Absorbable Sutures ( Braided)
- Solus® - Braided Coated Polyglycolic Acid
- Solus 910® - Braided Coated [Polyglactin-910]
- Solus 910 AM® - Braided Coated Poly(Glycolide-co-L-lactide)
[Polyglactin-910] with Antimicrobial (Chlorhexidine diacetate)
- Solus 910 Swift® - Braided Coated Short-term
Synthetic Absorbable Sutures (Monofilament)
- Mass® - Poly(P-dioxanone) Monofilament
- Monolus® - Poly(Glycolide-co-caprolactone) [Poliglecaprone 25]
Non Absorbable Sutures
We offer the following Non -Absorbable Sutures:
Non-Absorbable Sutures (Braided)
- Esterlus® - Braided Coated Polyester
- Silkus® - Black Braided Silk
Non-Absorbable Sutures (Monofilament)
- Prolus® - Blue Monofilament Polypropylene
- Nylus® - Black Monofilament Polyamide
- Stelus™ - Monofilament 316 L Stainless Steel